Grace Disinfecting and Cleaning Services supports your commitment to the health and safety of your employees, clients and others visiting your facilities. Leveraging over 30 years of expertise in cleaning, sanitizing & disinfection services, we professionally utilize the best equipment and EPA category IV registered disinfectants to effectively disinfect.
Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
- Invisible layer binds to surfaces for 30+ days of protection
- Provides long lasting residual defense against dangerous microbes
- Product is currently being used in NYC subways, UFC, airlines, cruise ships, hospitals, gyms, offices, restaurants, schools.
- Water based; no harsh chemicals
- Safe on all surfaces; no residue left behind
Electrostatic sprayers, which apply an electrostatic charge to disinfectant spray, is being used to fight the spread of the virus.
30-Day Antimicrobial Barrier (Add-On)
- 1 hour of Electrostatic Spraying = 8 hours of scrubbing and wiping
- Electrostatically charged particles seek out surfaces for 360° coverage
- Fast acting EPA disinfectant kills coronavirus in just one minute
- Surface / user friendly
- No wiping necessary
- Commonly used in churches, schools, daycares, government facilities, airplanes, hospitals, offices etc.
Although we provide regular cleaning services, our primary service is Electrostatic Disinfecting.
Victory Innovations is Helping Schools Across the Country
Utilizing electrostatic technology, Victory sprayers are helping people everywhere fight the spread of disease! By adding an electrostatic charge to the spray particles, they actually 3D wrap around the objects they are sprayed at! This ensures 100% chemical coverage as particles land.
Disinfectants We Use
PURE® Hard Surface
PURE® Hard Surface is an EPA registered food contact surface sanitizer and disinfectant, powered by the patented Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (SDC) molecule. PURE Hard Surface delivers broad-spectrum power to eliminate dangerous pathogens in a wide range of environments.